Discussion topic: Stanley Tucci: Searching For Italy

This message was authored by Mr+Ripley This message was authored by: Mr+Ripley

Stanley Tucci: Searching For Italy

Re: Header title, does anyone know what's happened to S1? I recorded the programme yesterday thinking it was a repeat of S1 ( which I missed the first time around ) as it was tucked away mid-afternoon, but it's actually S2. 

I can't find S1 on Catch-Up, On Demand, or iPlayer, has it moved to a different platform or simply disappeared?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Extraordinary Attorney Woo is THE BEST foreign series on Netflix

Best Answers
This message was authored by Padam_Padam This message was authored by: Padam_Padam Answer

Re: Stanley Tucci: Searching For Italy

@Mr+Ripley wrote:

Re: Header title, does anyone know what's happened to S1? I recorded the programme yesterday thinking it was a repeat of S1 ( which I missed the first time around ) as it was tucked away mid-afternoon, but it's actually S2. 

I can't find S1 on Catch-Up, On Demand, or iPlayer, has it moved to a different platform or simply disappeared?

It was originally a CNN show which the BBC bought the rights to. I guess the rights for series 1 have expired. 

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Padam_Padam This message was authored by: Padam_Padam Answer

@Mr+Ripley wrote:

It was originally a CNN show which the BBC bought the rights to. I guess the rights for series 1 have expired. 

This message was authored by nolte This message was authored by: nolte

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Doing some digging, bbc originally showed first season in March 2022, and repeated it in May/June 2023

---------
ROI sky Q Customer.
If you have questions about Sky, please post on the forums and do not send me private messages about them. I'm only a customer like you.
Mr+Ripley
Topic Author

Okay, that's a shame, I did think the 2023 showing was the original one. I will have to make do with S2 then. At least it's not a drama.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This message was authored by JonD1492 This message was authored by: JonD1492

You can buy both seasons on UK DVD from Anazon UK.  They are genuine UK PAL DVD's, and I'd recomend them.  An excellent series!

Mr+Ripley
Topic Author

I found S1 & S2 on iPlayer today, which was nice.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion