Discussion topic: Girls golf

This message was authored by Paul+Cows This message was authored by: Paul+Cows

Girls golf

I'm just listening to the Sky Sports Golf Live conversation on Sky about women's golf. Saying that they all need investment etc. but my daughter plays golf at the age of 12 and she's been playing for 6 years. She plays off 15 but it's such a hard sport even at that age. There is so much competition and so much hassle and grief you need to take mentally at that young age. I don't personally understand that why you get this at this age. It's definitely not encouraging to get girls involved in golf. You certainly can see why a lot don't even bother because you get a lot of hassle trying to even get to a average standard and it's mentally draining. Just wanted to share that as again this doesn't encourage the young girls to play golf. 

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Girls golf

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Paul+Cows 

I have moved your post as it isn't related to Sky's email service so if you want to feed this to Sky you can do so via this email address - viewerR@sky.uk

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion