Discussion topic: Australia masterchef Season 16 (UK)

This message was authored by RosemaryWalker This message was authored by: RosemaryWalker

Re: Australia masterchef Season 16 (UK)

Same, I got to the final 7 now nothing and absolutely no information anywhere! Absolutely maddening!

This message was authored by Jgc66 This message was authored by: Jgc66

Just saw an advert for Masterchef 16. Being shown on U&W (the old UKTV/Watch channel)  so definitely coming soon.

This message was authored by RosemaryWalker This message was authored by: RosemaryWalker

So pleased! 😃

This message was authored by Dmwgmw This message was authored by: Dmwgmw

I wait patiently for series 16 too ! Keep checking W but nothing yet ! Normally starts August time I think. Yes, Jock will be sadly missed 💔

This message was authored by nigea99 This message was authored by: nigea99 Answer

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Latest trailer has a date -  12th August 🙂

This message was authored by Gotham2024 This message was authored by: Gotham2024

Monday 12th August, 2024

U/W Channel

7pm

🤗🥳😃

This message was authored by KevNewMedia This message was authored by: KevNewMedia

Posted by a Sky employee

That's it going straight into my playlist - I just hope the new hosts/judges are as good as the last ones 😀

Thanks
Kev
Community Manager
This message was authored by nigea99 This message was authored by: nigea99

@KevNewMedia wrote:

That's it going straight into my playlist - I just hope the new hosts/judges are as good as the last ones 😀

Well as Poh is now one of the Judges it should be entertaining

This message was authored by KevNewMedia This message was authored by: KevNewMedia

Posted by a Sky employee

@nigea99 wrote:

@KevNewMedia wrote:

Well as Poh is now one of the Judges it should be entertaining

We'd have loved Poh and Reynold as judges @nigea99 

Thanks
Kev
Community Manager

Posted by a Sky employee

@Gotham2024 wrote:

Monday 12th August, 2024

U/W Channel

7pm

🤗🥳😃

Thanks for sharing the info @Gotham2024  - I checked my playlist, and it hadn't appeared in there. It looks like U&W have set it up as a brand-new show, so would be a good idea for everyone to check their playlist or series links, so you don't miss it 

Thanks
Kev
Community Manager
This message was authored by Kellysoc This message was authored by: Kellysoc

Starts in the UK on Monday 12 august on us & who on sky 

This message was authored by Jen792 This message was authored by: Jen792

Out now (13 aug) on u and w!

Posted by a Sky employee

So, now that we're a couple of episodes in, what's people thoughts? No spoiler please 😀

I'm liking the new judges, they seem to be fitting in well - I also like how the format has changed a bit.

Thanks
Kev
Community Manager
This message was authored by nigea99 This message was authored by: nigea99

@KevNewMedia wrote:

So, now that we're a couple of episodes in, what's people thoughts? No spoiler please 😀

I'm liking the new judges, they seem to be fitting in well - I also like how the format has changed a bit.

Really enjoying it

The judges do seem to work well.

As always amazed by the dishes  but especially at this stage - the winning dish for the immunity of pin just blew me away 

BTW as usual with Australia version there already seems to be commaraderie between the contestants - although I do wonder about some of the reactions to Judges & Guests intros being a bit OTT - but it is TV 

This message was authored by MamaSG This message was authored by: MamaSG

Love it. The standard of cookery is so high and the atmosphere is paced well. I really like the judges more than I thought I would. I deliberately spoilered myself so I can watch the finalists' journeys specifically.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion