Discussion topic: Andy Hinchcliffe, Sky Sports.

This message was authored by Pkk1973 This message was authored by: Pkk1973

Andy Hinchcliffe, Sky Sports.

Are there any plans in place to offer a mute button for the co-commentary when Andy Hinchcliffe is broadcasting? I want to listen to the crowd sound, and I don't mind the commentator, but the incessant nonsense put forward to the viewers is driving me insane. He massively reduces the enjoyment of the game. He is massively devaluing YOUR flagship service. It might seem petty, but I know I'm far from alone from many different clubs who have to suffer during what should be an entertaining event on TV.

All Replies

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

Re: Andy Hinchcliffe, Sky Sports.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Pkk1973  Best to email your issues to viewerR@sky.uk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
This message was authored by oj01 This message was authored by: oj01

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Pkk1973 wrote:

Are there any plans in place to offer a mute button for the co-commentary when Andy Hinchcliffe is broadcasting? 

I wouldn't have thought so. 

Sky Community Forum SuperUser
Former Sky+HD Beta Tester
Sky Signature, Sky Sports, Sky HD, Sky Mobile
Member Of The Community Since 2011
Staying on Sky+HD
This message was authored by stevea84 This message was authored by: stevea84

Totally agree. I cannot stand him co commentating any of the Leeds games. I sigh a huge sense of relief when it's Don Goodman covering the game. I hate the fact he talks with such superiority about a players mistakes as if he thinks he was Lionel Messi or Diego Maradona. He had a sweet left foot back in his day, but he was by no means anything special. Sky, please do us a favour and hang up his microphone. 

This message was authored by PaulCooper20 This message was authored by: PaulCooper20

I couldnt agree more about Andy Hinchcliffe's co-commentary on Sky matches. 9 out of 10 of his comments are about what players have done wrong and I cannot believe that the production team at Sky Sports have not identified this. Andy's games have become unwatchable as a result.

I'm sure Andy is a good bloke but he has to be shown what he is doing so he can put it right. A message to him and Sky Sports production team,......watch two games back in full and count the negative comments which enormously outweigh anything else.

In the meantime I will not watch a game with him working. Sort it Sky!!

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion