Discussion topic: Sky Talk 1471 service not working

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Sky Talk 1471 service not working

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@BRONX+BOMBER 

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who will be in touch with you regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. It can take up to 24 hours to be contacted via this.

This link explains how this works:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed. This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

Thank you for escalating this. We have sent BRONX+BOMBER  an invite to chat 🙂 

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
This message was authored by MohanR123 This message was authored by: MohanR123

I also have the same problem, is someone able to contact me? Finding it difficult to get through to call centre. Thanks in advance

This message was authored by Tom-W19 This message was authored by: Tom-W19 Answer

Posted by a Sky employee

After speaking with keezee we checked the account and this had already been raised to our Network Team to investigate and resolve shortly.

Thank you for using the Sky Community Forum keezee.

Thanks
Tom
This message was authored by BRONX+BOMBER This message was authored by: BRONX+BOMBER

Thanks for the update

This message was authored by Erikar This message was authored by: Erikar

1471 and 1571

1471 not working,  i dial the number then it goes dead and 1571 are not working.  No beep to say there are voicemails there.  Also when I dial out to other sky members, the ringing tone sounds double, as though it's engaged.  But it's not. Help!

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: 1471 and 1571

Call Sky on the free 150 number so they can look into nto this for you.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

Update – We are still looking to help you BRONX+BOMBER. If you need our support let us know and we can re-escalate to our chat team. Your invite has been closed now. Thanks 🙂

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
This message was authored by keezee This message was authored by: keezee

I've checked mine today and it's working again now

Topside
Topic Author
This message was authored by Topside This message was authored by: Topside

I posted the original query.

Good News - the back room staff appear to have reinstated my 1471 service . Bad News - I got a notification to say I'd added the paid for 1571 service to my account - which I didn't.

I have a sneaky suspicion that the free 1471 service (which I do want) is only available if you have the paid for 1571 service (which I don't want).  If this is correct it would be nice to know this to enable choices to be made. Also should be made clear in the blurb that a free service isn't actually free.

Hoping I'm wrong - but suspect I'm right.

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

@Topside wrote:

I have a sneaky suspicion that the free 1471 service (which I do want) is only available if you have the paid for 1571 service (which I don't want).  If this is correct it would be nice to know this to enable choices to be made. Also should be made clear in the blurb that a free service isn't actually free.

No, there's no connection.

This message was authored by BRONX+BOMBER This message was authored by: BRONX+BOMBER

Just checked and the 1471 facility is FREE with Sky

This message was authored by MohanR123 This message was authored by: MohanR123

All working now, thanks for your help, much appreciated

This message was authored by Erikar This message was authored by: Erikar

Just checked my phone at 18:23 and 1471 has been reinstated.  Thankyou for your help 👍 

This message was authored by Corbie+123 This message was authored by: Corbie+123

Mircaculously it has been reinstated. Thanks to all involved.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion