Discussion topic: Subscription cancellation October

This message was authored by Jude55 This message was authored by: Jude55

Subscription cancellation October

My landlord won't allow me to upgrade to SkyQ, so I'm still using my Sky+HD box. I've now heard that certain subscriptions will be cancelled in October if you haven't upgraded. Does this apply to Sky+HD?

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: Subscription cancellation October

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

No. That applies to customers known to be using Sky+ (non-HD) boxes. If you acquired your Sky+HD box through Sky they'll know of it. If you acquired it elsewhere, give them a call and let them know that you have one,.

Jude55
Topic Author
This message was authored by Jude55 This message was authored by: Jude55

Thanks so much. That's a relief!

This message was authored by HeathHayle This message was authored by: HeathHayle

@Mark39hope you dont mind me asking on this post or should I start my own? if I was to match up a viewing card to a HD box myself via online or the new installers menu would that work or would sky do something different if I phoned?

==============================
= Sky+ SD boxes x4 (pace bskyb 3100) ===
This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@HeathHayle in all honesty, I don't know where Sky are getting their information about the type of box you're using. To be safe, I'd suggest giving Sky a call to let them know you've swapped to an HD box, in those circumstances.

This message was authored by HeathHayle This message was authored by: HeathHayle

@Mark39 ok thanks what I think I will do is do it myself then call to just ask in my account is my main box a HD box then I dont have to go all through the sky saying about upgrading to sky Q etc

= Sky+ SD boxes x4 (pace bskyb 3100) ===

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 100 minutes

New Discussion