Discussion topic: Re: Match Choice Red Button not working?

This message was authored by Baggie1 This message was authored by: Baggie1

Re: Match Choice Red Button not working?

The Match choice button still does not work. This is the third time. We have Sky+ . Why is it on the screen if it is not in use. This is very frustrating as I have asked for help last time and nothing has changed

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

It is to late now for tonights games but if I remember I will check to see if I can access a red button game tomorrow via my box.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

@Baggie1  I had same issues last night, just got a interactive services are not available check your box is connected to internet 

but I'm not sure that the red button coverage requires internet connection unless things have changed 

I'm planning (if I remember) to check again tonight and if I get same issues will take screenshots and flag them to sky 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@Baggie1 

This is working for me this evening.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by m.m.marian This message was authored by: m.m.marian

I keep getting the same problem

It's not working for me either on both main event or Football, plus it's not working on the tnt champions league games either I get the following after pressing the red button 

IMG_1351.jpeg
 My viewing card is inserted as I can view the game on the main channel as the image above shows, but granted box isn't connected to the web and never has been and I've always been able to view red button until recently, so I don't believe it requires a broadband connection unless the process has recently changed 

@Baggie1 @m.m.marian are you seeing the above image or something different (can you post screenshots) and are your boxes connected to the web

i'll flag this thread to sky and see if I can get any answers

Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

An update from me a power cycle of my box has got the TNT service working again, and the image in post 6 above has been replaced with a static image of the below 

IMG_1352.jpeg

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 100 minutes

New Discussion