Discussion topic: Old Recordings from HD box

This message was authored by c_187 This message was authored by: c_187

Old Recordings from HD box

If i change my q lnb to a hybrid and connnect 1 of my old HD box will i get access to its recordings? 

Also how many approx channels can i get this way aswell? as we also have sky q

Thanks

Best Answers
This message was authored by Annie+UK This message was authored by: Annie+UK Answer

Re: Old Recordings from HD box

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

You will NOT get access to any recordings on the HD box as this will not have a viewing card with an active subsricption, you will just be able to view the freesat channels on this box

Annie  ( Please Note: I am Neurodivergent )

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Annie+UK This message was authored by: Annie+UK Answer

You will NOT get access to any recordings on the HD box as this will not have a viewing card with an active subsricption, you will just be able to view the freesat channels on this box

Annie  ( Please Note: I am Neurodivergent )
This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

@c_187 when your order Sky Q your Sky+ subscription is cancelled, so you'll lose the recording and playback services. You'll still be able to receive the 'free to air' satellite channels, but you won't be able to record them. 

This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

Freesat is an epg service on Freesat supported devices for accessing FTA channels🤔

Exiled in HH

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 100 minutes

New Discussion