Discussion topic: Hd channels not working

This message was authored by Jenhipply This message was authored by: Jenhipply

Hd channels not working

I've lost my hd channels everything has changed to standard definition, though I'm paying for the subscription it was working fine up till Wednesday, Thursday June 2nd I didn't notice it but Friday 3rd of June I noticed that all my hd channels had been swapped over and when I click it says I need to upgrade or reactivate my subscription, I've never had this problem before, what could be the issue ?

All Replies

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

Re: Hd channels not working

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Jenhipply  This has been reported to sky, you will need to call sky and ask them to resend the signal to restore service 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

@Jenhipply Although you have posted in the sky + board, please can you confirm that your box is actually Sky + and not Sky q

The reason I'm asking is that all reported instances so far have been for q boxes yours is the first we've seen for sky + if that is the box you have 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
Jenhipply
Topic Author
This message was authored by Jenhipply This message was authored by: Jenhipply

Sky plus hd  box 

This message was authored by Geo1094 This message was authored by: Geo1094

Evening Sky, 

As you were able to help the forum author already, can I also report the same fault? I have been through your online fault diagnosis and then rang to book and engineer and talked through the turn off/turn on process by the automated system just in case I may have turned the wrong plug off etc. Also lost a number of my Sky HD channels and some non-HD i.e. Channel 4. However, the +1 channels all work. Loving the fact that after all the automated system I was then told to ring back tomorrow to book an engineer. 

Any assistance would be helpful as trying to be home for the engineer isn't easy.

Geo
This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

@Geo1094  You are not talking to Sky, we are customers here like you.  This issue has already been raised to Sky in a closed forum.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 100 minutes

New Discussion