Discussion topic: change day on TV guide

This message was authored by SJQ55 This message was authored by: SJQ55

change day on TV guide

Has anyone managed to change the day on the guide, to setup watchlist programme up to 7 days in advance? It used to be scroll up/down but the remote does not have the option. Or do I just have to scroll forward through all the times/days of the week. Thanks

Best Answers
This message was authored by Stephen+Mourton This message was authored by: Stephen+Mourton Answer

Re: change day on TV guide

@SJQ55 @This stumped me for a while.  Go to the channel you want press and hold the right of the large circle, (as opposed to a shorter press that moves you along the same day) The future days will appear for you to scroll to the day desired.  I hope that helps. 

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Stephen+Mourton This message was authored by: Stephen+Mourton Answer

Re: change day on TV guide

@SJQ55 @This stumped me for a while.  Go to the channel you want press and hold the right of the large circle, (as opposed to a shorter press that moves you along the same day) The future days will appear for you to scroll to the day desired.  I hope that helps. 

SJQ55
Topic Author
This message was authored by SJQ55 This message was authored by: SJQ55

Re: change day on TV guide.

That works thanks very much.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion