Discussion topic: The app wont let me past my eircode page on the app.

This message was authored by JohnScan This message was authored by: JohnScan

The app wont let me past my eircode page on the app.

When I log in on line or via the app, I type in my eircode, hit continue but I cant proceed.

I need to log in  fully to put in the activation code for my new Puck.

Best Answers
JohnScan
Topic Author
This message was authored by JohnScan This message was authored by: JohnScan Answer

Re: The app wont let me past my eircode page on the app.

I am delighted to write at Kieran at the Dublin Call Centre has resolved my issue.

A message to management at SKY Ireland : I had several calls with Kieran. He is very technically competent, extremely patient and based on my conversation, he is a long term employee. It was the most positive experience ever dealing with a call centre. Resolving my issue with Kieran was a pleasure.

Kudos to Kieran.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

JohnScan
Topic Author
This message was authored by JohnScan This message was authored by: JohnScan Answer

I am delighted to write at Kieran at the Dublin Call Centre has resolved my issue.

A message to management at SKY Ireland : I had several calls with Kieran. He is very technically competent, extremely patient and based on my conversation, he is a long term employee. It was the most positive experience ever dealing with a call centre. Resolving my issue with Kieran was a pleasure.

Kudos to Kieran.

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@JohnScan  Whilst it is great news that you have resolved your problem you are not addressing Sky on this public forum as we are customers like yourself.

You may not be aware but there is an area of the forum where you can submit your thanks to a Sky employee.  This will be seen by the employees management team as well as the specific individual.

httpss:/helpforumm.sky.comt55/Send-Thanks-to-Skyidbb-psendthankss

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"
JohnScan
Topic Author
This message was authored by JohnScan This message was authored by: JohnScan

Hi Fothergill1,

Please accept my apologies, I am new to Sky.

At least the community in Ireland will know that there is 1 person in the Dublin office can resolve the issue.

I will certainly send a message on the link below to say thanks directly.

Good customer service agents are a rare commodity these days.

Thanks for taking the time to share.

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

@JohnScan No apologies needed it's nice that you took the time post such a positive review. We are always quick to complain when things don't go our way (me included) so it is good to have an avenue to pass on compliments to individuals following good service 😀

This message was authored by Blosoom This message was authored by: Blosoom

I am setting up sky stream. And to get viewing I need to link it to my account using a number on the screen. But when I try to log into my account I need to insert my eircode but nothing is happening?? Help.

@Fothergill1 

@Blosoom Welcome to the forum. I note that @JohnScan phoned the Customer Services at Sky Ireland so maybe you should try the same avenue to get a resolution.

Alternatively,  @JohnScan are you able to offer any assistance as to how they resolved your issue?

I am talking to one now. And she can't help . Please help?

I got sorted. I used a different browser. Thanks.

This message was authored by nocuil This message was authored by: nocuil

I am also having this problem - I enter my eircode and press "continue" but nothing happens. I have spents hours now on phone calls with Sky that go nowhere. I've also tried using a different browser. Has anyone else solved this and could they tell me how?

This message was authored by Anonymous This message was authored by: Anonymous

Can I please ask how this problem is resolved. I have spoken to numerous people and can't get passed the eircode stage. I'm seriously thinking of just cancelling all sky packages. 

This message was authored by Alan158 This message was authored by: Alan158

I've the same problem, I can 't log into my account for nearly a year because of it and spent hours on to sky also. It's come to a head now today, I had to reset my Sky Glass TV and it's now showing a 6 digit code that I have to enter into sky.com/activation, but to do that I have to log in. I now have no sky and can't ue any of the apps on the TV. Pleasssssse help!

Alan 

This message was authored by Alan158 This message was authored by: Alan158

Hi, do you remember how he resolved it please?

I have been on the phone too many times now and just going in circles. 

No one seems to be able to resolve this issue. I'm having this trouble since I updated my email address months ago. I can't enter the 6 digit code either so no tv.  

Can I please ask what he done to get you past the Eircode. Sky agent was willing to cancel my subscription this morning when I said I wanted to cancel because of this ongoing issue. Instead I agreed to wait until Thursday to see if they can fix it. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion