Discussion topic: Technical fault on channel 134 drama

This message was authored by Jonathanphillip This message was authored by: Jonathanphillip

Technical fault on channel 134 drama

Just watching drama channel on 134 message popped up  there is a technical issue with this channel come back later 

Best Answers
This message was authored by Padam_Padam This message was authored by: Padam_Padam Answer

Re: Technical fault on channel 134 drama

@Jonathanphillip 

Have you tried rebooting both your router and your Stream puck? 

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

Jonathanphillip
Topic Author
This message was authored by Jonathanphillip This message was authored by: Jonathanphillip

Any one else add this few mins ago 

Jonathanphillip
Topic Author

I've just ran a test on my broadband it seems its down to a WiFi issue thats causing the channel to go off air WiFi with a warning ⚠️ sign might be an issue somewhere 

This message was authored by Padam_Padam This message was authored by: Padam_Padam Answer

@Jonathanphillip 

Have you tried rebooting both your router and your Stream puck? 

Jonathanphillip
Topic Author

It's back now 

Jonathanphillip
Topic Author

I was going to ring sky if it doesn't clear itself but its back now 

Jonathanphillip
Topic Author

I tried testing broadband it seemed to take a while to find the cause and it kept circling around and said next to the hub is connected we can't find any results at the moment so I ran it again kept saying we can't find any results but after I tried it again it said WiFi issue with a warning sign next to it but I was still connected to the Internet connection no warning sign popped up saying your not connected everything Seemed fine but I tried the settings on tv to see if I was disconnected it said connected but the tv settings were all unavailable it seems when I checked on settings to see if I was connected to the Internet via tv its all back now 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion