Discussion topic: Stream Pucks

This message was authored by Cooper+D This message was authored by: Cooper+D

Stream Pucks

When Sky Stream first came out I ordered it with Whole Home so therefore I still have the 2 pucks as you owned them at that time. If I were to go back to stream would the original pucks that I've got be reactivated or would I be sent new one's. Thanks.

All my opinions are my own.

Best Answers
This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf Answer

Re: Stream Pucks

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Cooper+D  If you re activate pucks that you own you only pay the monthly subscription fee for your chosen packages 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by mikealanr This message was authored by: mikealanr

Hi @Cooper+D 

If you order online Sky would likely charge you an activation fee loan you new pucks. If you call them and reactivate your account, you should be able to use your existing pucks. If you ever add another, this would be loaned and returned if you cancel again (but you keep your owned pucks).

MikeAlanR

---
65” Sky Glass ocean blue, Sky Live, 4 streaming pucks and EE FTTP Busiest Home (circa 1.6 Gbps download). Former Sky Q, Sky+ HD and Sky+ customer.
Cooper+D
Topic Author
This message was authored by Cooper+D This message was authored by: Cooper+D

@mikealanr if I were to reactivate them would that then remove the £39.95 charge for them and all I would need to do is pay the package price.

All my opinions are my own.
This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf Answer

@Cooper+D  If you re activate pucks that you own you only pay the monthly subscription fee for your chosen packages 

Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

This message was authored by SuetBT This message was authored by: SuetBT

Hello

Can you please provide me a Stream Puck?

Thanks

Sue

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

@SuetBT  You need to order one yourself through your online account or by calling sky directly 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion