Discussion topic: Sky stream

This message was authored by Jason+Golding This message was authored by: Jason+Golding

Re: Sky stream

@Exiled-in-HH Your first post was 

"Virgin Media that's interesting... it is a shame their coverage is so limited🤔

For me personally circa of 20m homes is not limited.  I made no mention of whether this is urban or rural. It's your choice to reside within rural areas. The majority of residents do not and I am sure will appreciate competition to Openreach.  Plus virgin are now expanding very quickly through their subsidiary nexfibre, outside of their current footprint. Duopoly rather than the current monopoly can only be a good thing. Chances are we will end up with three networks, Openreach, VM and a third made up of City Fibre/Altnets

Sky Stream x 2
LG C2 OLED 55inch
Sonos Playbar
Virgin 1 Gig
Virgin Stream Box
Xbox X
Apple TV 4K
Amazon 4K Firestick
This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

Amusing ... the number is increasing🤔

Exiled in HH
This message was authored by Jason+Golding This message was authored by: Jason+Golding

@Exiled-in-HH @More amusing than your trolling 🤔

Sky Stream x 2
LG C2 OLED 55inch
Sonos Playbar
Virgin 1 Gig
Virgin Stream Box
Xbox X
Apple TV 4K
Amazon 4K Firestick
This message was authored by Chris212 This message was authored by: Chris212

Hi Capt555 

Sorry for the slow reply, but could you let me know who your ISP was and what speed? considering a change to stream from Q to save money and i'm interested in your bad experience 

This message was authored by Capt555 This message was authored by: Capt555

@Floydianslip 

Sorry for the late reply. 

My contrast came to an end on sky stream this week. I want offered a deal on stream or Q but a really good one in Glass. I guess they are trying to move stock. So that's what I've upgraded to. 

Thanks for your help. 

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Capt555 wrote:

@Floydianslip 

Sorry for the late reply. 

My contrast came to an end on sky stream this week. I want offered a deal on stream or Q but a really good one in Glass. I guess they are trying to move stock. So that's what I've upgraded to. 

Thanks for your help. 

When I was moving from Sky + I had to explicitly ask about Sky Stream as they were only interested in selling me Q or Glass without me asking for Stream. I'm guessing there is a higher level of profit from the Glads compared to Stream so they try and push that.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion