Discussion topic: Sky sports plus

Jonathanphillip
Topic Author
This message was authored by Jonathanphillip This message was authored by: Jonathanphillip

Re: Sky sports plus

@T_C  

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@T_C wrote:

I have sky Q TV only working through a dish but have no broadband as i am building a house. Will i be able to watch any match next Saturday on sky go or the sky sports app

All matches/sporting events being streamed on Sky Sports plus are available via the Sky Sports app on Sky Q/Glass/Stream and via the Sky Sports app on mobile devices. On the mobile app you just go to the watch tab and all the live sporting streams are available.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

This message was authored by IWTD This message was authored by: IWTD

The app is now live on stream at least, I know it doesn't offually launch until tomorrow but I have to say it's pretty slow and clunky in doing anything, I get they likely needed a app for Q, but the how to use videos made out that it was all baked in to the sports menu which would have been a much tidier solution and also differentiated stream/glass from Q even more. 

This message was authored by T_C This message was authored by: T_C

I haven't got broadband because until my house is built the broadband cable will not reach my caravan as there will be too much lag so sky are unable to fit my broadband. i do have sky tv includeing sky sports. i can run sky go through my phone.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion