Discussion topic: Password and login not working on Sky Stream store, despite it working elsewhere

This message was authored by Bulls1974 This message was authored by: Bulls1974

Password and login not working on Sky Stream store, despite it working elsewhere

Hi All,

long time customer, just moved to Stream, 2 pucks.

I can access the store, but can't access my purchased movies.

It doesn't accept my password or login (no explanation as to which one) I have logged into my account online so the details are correct, about 6 attempts to do this all failed.

Frustration is setting in fast.

Can someone help please?

Irene

Best Answers
This message was authored by lettice This message was authored by: lettice Answer

Re: Password and login not working on Sky Stream store, despite it working elsewhere

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Have you logged into the Sky Store purchases before on Sky Stream?

Just tried Myself and I am logging in fine, so assume it's not a general customer issue.

Perhaps, try a restart of your Sky Stream puck and try again.

Go to Settings>Systems Management>Resets & Updates
Select Restart device
Your Sky Stream puck will perform a reboot. It will take a few minutes to complete

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
Sky Community Superuser. What is a Superuser? Click here to find out
Sky Stream with two pucks (Former Sky Q and Sky+ customer), Sky Ultrafast + using Sky SR203 hub. Sky Protect kit tester.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by lettice This message was authored by: lettice Answer

Re: Password and login not working on Sky Stream store, despite it working elsewhere

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Have you logged into the Sky Store purchases before on Sky Stream?

Just tried Myself and I am logging in fine, so assume it's not a general customer issue.

Perhaps, try a restart of your Sky Stream puck and try again.

Go to Settings>Systems Management>Resets & Updates
Select Restart device
Your Sky Stream puck will perform a reboot. It will take a few minutes to complete

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
Sky Community Superuser. What is a Superuser? Click here to find out
Sky Stream with two pucks (Former Sky Q and Sky+ customer), Sky Ultrafast + using Sky SR203 hub. Sky Protect kit tester.

This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

@Bulls1974 wrote:

Hi All,

long time customer, just moved to Stream, 2 pucks.

I can access the store, but can't access my purchased movies.

It doesn't accept my password or login (no explanation as to which one) I have logged into my account online so the details are correct, about 6 attempts to do this all failed.

Frustration is setting in fast.

Can someone help please?

Irene

Can you access your Purchases on the mobile device app?

Exiled in HH
Bulls1974
Topic Author
This message was authored by Bulls1974 This message was authored by: Bulls1974

HI,

Happily the reply from @lettice sort this issue out. I needed to do it twice, once downstairs was sorted upstairs took only a few seconds.

Thanks for your help.

Irene

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion