Discussion topic: No Vue cinema in Brighton. Where do I use free tickets?

This message was authored by John213 This message was authored by: John213

No Vue cinema in Brighton. Where do I use free tickets?

I havec2 free Vue tickets ftom Sky. There is no Vue in Brighton.  Where do I use them?

Best Answers
This message was authored by Mister_Dalek This message was authored by: Mister_Dalek Answer

Re: No Vue cinema in Brighton. Where do I use free tickets?

@John213 wrote:

I havec2 free Vue tickets ftom Sky. There is no Vue in Brighton.  Where do I use them?

At any other Vue cinema in the UK. 

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Mister_Dalek This message was authored by: Mister_Dalek Answer

@John213 wrote:

At any other Vue cinema in the UK. 

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@John213 

The ticket offer is irrespective of the geographic location of Vue cinemas: the nearest one to here is a two hour drive, and there aren't any at all in Northern Ireland.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2
This message was authored by Nigelb1972 This message was authored by: Nigelb1972

We have a Vue Cinema about 5 minutes from our house. It's an absolute dump so I'd rather pay to go the Showcase Cinema DeLux than watch a film at Vue...

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion