Discussion topic: New to sky stream

This message was authored by Tim1978 This message was authored by: Tim1978

New to sky stream

Tried getting a movie thru sky store

Directed to skystore.com/signin which was fine. Go back to TV and still have same message. Can order and watch movies on my phone but not thru my puck. 2 weeks in and already frustrated 

All Replies

This message was authored by SlenderRobert This message was authored by: SlenderRobert

Re: New to sky stream

@Tim1978 wrote:

Tried getting a movie thru sky store

Directed to skystore.com/signin which was fine. Go back to TV and still have same message. Can order and watch movies on my phone but not thru my puck. 2 weeks in and already frustrated 

Are you logged in to the Sky Store app on the puck with the same username and password you're using on the Sky Store website? 

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

Re: New to sky stream

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Tim1978  You need to find the sky store app on the puck and login and use that to view the movie 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion