Discussion topic: I can't get programs to run on my playlist nor can I get programmes to start from beginning

This message was authored by PaulW6759 This message was authored by: PaulW6759

I can't get programs to run on my playlist nor can I get programmes to start from beginning

When I either try to run programmes from my playlist or I try to watch a programme that has already started it won't do anything

All Replies

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Re: I can't get programs to run on my playlist nor can I get programmes to start from beginning

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Unplug the puck for a few minutes and see if that helps.

if this does fix it, what you need to do is ensure you exit each app once you have used it. The exit depends on the app but on most apps keep pressing the back button u til you get to the app home page, then press the back button once more and it will either exit to the Home Screen or show a prompt asking if you want to exit the app. This will ensure the apps get closed and prevents this issue.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

PaulW6759
Topic Author
This message was authored by PaulW6759 This message was authored by: PaulW6759

Re: I can't get programs to run on my playlist nor can I get programmes to start from beginning

I was advised to do a Factory reset but now I can't get onto the 'activate' page on the Sky website but thank you, I'll follow your advice when I get it working as before I just exited using the Home button and maybe that didn't help. My other Puck is still working so I know it is specific to that puck

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion