Discussion topic: How to amend the delivery date for Sky Stream Puck?

This message was authored by ODRISCP This message was authored by: ODRISCP

How to amend the delivery date for Sky Stream Puck?

I have just signed up for Sky Stream.  I did not get the option to select my contract start date or preferred delivery date for the puck.  How do I amend the contract start date and the delivery of the puck?  

All Replies

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

Re: How to amend the delivery date for Sky Stream Puck?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@ODRISCP  I don't think you get a choice of date of delivery you would need to cancel and reorder when you're ready 

as for the start date that automatically starts 14 days from delivery unless you activate beforehand no exceptions 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@SKY1992bf wrote:

@ODRISCP  I don't think you get a choice of date of delivery you would need to cancel and reorder when you're ready 

Yup it's dispatched as soon as the order is processed, and typically arrives within 1-2 days.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

ODRISCP
Topic Author
This message was authored by ODRISCP This message was authored by: ODRISCP

@MarkGoldsmith @SKY1992bf - Thank you for the prompt responses.  Seems like a miss from Sky not asking for a commencement date and asking for a delivery date.  I am working the 30 days notice with Virgin Media and don't want to end up paying for both.

I ordered now in case the offer / deal was not available in the coming weeks....

This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

@ODRISCP wrote:

I have just signed up for Sky Stream.  I did not get the option to select my contract start date or preferred delivery date for the puck.  How do I amend the contract start date and the delivery of the puck?  

The only way to control those is by when you place your order.... placing the order result's in immediate dispatch🤔

Exiled in HH

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion