Discussion topic: F1 live recording keeps skipping for 30 seconds, anyone else having this problem?

This message was authored by SarahKnitter This message was authored by: SarahKnitter

Re: Live F1 rewatch skipping

It's so frustrating, isn't it? I went through the virtual assistant and it's given me a number to call so I'll do that after we've finished watching. 

This message was authored by Nick_Kay_2000 This message was authored by: Nick_Kay_2000

Sky Stream recording advancing by 1s consistently

Watching recordings of the F1 and annoyingly the playback advances by 1-2s every 30-40s. So it is just glitching consistently. The glitch occurs at the same point in the playback on two separate recordings. Also on two pucks. 

Whole system restarted and the problem remains despite testing everything. The Sky recording is at fault. 

could you please look into this and fix 😬👍🏻

This message was authored by SLPL1 This message was authored by: SLPL1

Re: F1 live recording keeps skipping for 30 seconds, anyone else having this problem?

Same problem here, nothing wrong with my broadband and the puck is wired so not a WiFi issue, it really is about time Sky stopped introducing clever wIzzy ideas like choosing driver view etc, and not paying attention to the basics like providing a solid high quality feed. I was going to cancel the service last year when the f1 season ended but never got round to it. If things don't improve I will definitely cancel this year and just watch the c4 (or is it c5) catch up service. Croft winds me up anyway with his over the top excitement and useless comments, Murray Walker could get away with it because it was Murray and he'd been in motor sports for years but Croft is just irritating.

This message was authored by Momentum87 This message was authored by: Momentum87

Re: F1 live recording keeps skipping for 30 seconds, anyone else having this problem?

I'm actually going to call up and ask for a refund. This is stupid... Might as well just watch a pirate stream!!!! It would be better quality!

This message was authored by PerformanceGoth This message was authored by: PerformanceGoth

I'm still under contrac, I wish I could.

Let us know how you get on. 

This message was authored by Caprigirl37 This message was authored by: Caprigirl37

Same here, very frustrating

This message was authored by Nought88 This message was authored by: Nought88

Sky stream seems to always have issues. The last time I tried to watch the F1 on play back it only allowed me to watch half the race and now it keeps skipping every 30 seconds. It would be nice if Sky could sort out this issue concidering how much it costs a month

This message was authored by PerformanceGoth This message was authored by: PerformanceGoth

It makes the race unwatchable. 

Can you imagine if they treated their football fan subscribers like this! 

This message was authored by Momentum87 This message was authored by: Momentum87

Re: Live F1 rewatch skipping

This is a known issue.

I just called up and they credited my account. With £25.

I'm going to do this every month untils it's fixed!!!

I called up and they credited my account with £25.

It's a known issue, I'm going to complain every race until they fix it!

This message was authored by Tom2611 This message was authored by: Tom2611

Sky sports f1

Trying to watch f1 that I missed earlier one and it keeps jumping about 4 or 5 seconds every so often and it's making it hard to watch it properly 

This message was authored by Shamata This message was authored by: Shamata

The main reason I got Sky was for the F1 coverage, this 30 second skipping issue is extremely annoying and as others have mentioned above unwatchable . Prior to the British GP all was good , so god knows what is happening , but accordingly a known problem. Please Sky get it sorted , not acceptable for a paid service .

Sky customer service agent has just told me no known issues! 

**bleep**. 

Why do they treat people like this?!?

And then he just ended the customer service chat! 

This message was authored by Lesley666 This message was authored by: Lesley666

We are on to them now and this guy doesn’t know of an issue either!

We are on to them now and this guy doesn’t know of an issue either!

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion