Discussion topic: Discovery + Activation

This message was authored by Neil+Essex This message was authored by: Neil+Essex

Discovery + Activation

Hi . It's been 2 weeks since sky stream was activated and I still can't watch tnt sport content through the discovery +app even though I subscribe to tnt sports . I just get the please wait 24 hours message . 

================================
Sky Stream x2 Pucks
Sky Ultimate TV & Netflix
Sky UHD & Dolby Atmos
Sky Whole Home
Sky Sports Complete Pack
TNT Sports
Sky Cinema
MUTV
Ad Skipping
Virgin Media Broadband Gig1

All Replies

This message was authored by mikealanr This message was authored by: mikealanr

Re: Discovery + Activation

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @Neil+Essex 

Have you activated discovery plus as per the instructions here? https://www.sky.com/help/articles/discovery-plus

Is other discovery plus content working?

MikeAlanR

---
65” Sky Glass ocean blue, Sky Live, 4 streaming pucks and EE FTTP Busiest Home (circa 1.6 Gbps download). Former Sky Q, Sky+ HD and Sky+ customer.
Neil+Essex
Topic Author
This message was authored by Neil+Essex This message was authored by: Neil+Essex

Yes . I can watch other content and Eurosport. But when I try to watch tnt content it says to contact my provider.  I've subscribed to tnt through sky for over 2 weeks now . When I try to activate it says my sky account and discovery account are already linked 

================================
Sky Stream x2 Pucks
Sky Ultimate TV & Netflix
Sky UHD & Dolby Atmos
Sky Whole Home
Sky Sports Complete Pack
TNT Sports
Sky Cinema
MUTV
Ad Skipping
Virgin Media Broadband Gig1
This message was authored by mikealanr This message was authored by: mikealanr

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

HI @Neil+Essex 

I have escalated you post to Sky, who will reach out to you shortly. Look out for a blue speech bubble appear.as outlined here: https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147#:~:text=On%....

MikeAlanR

---
65” Sky Glass ocean blue, Sky Live, 4 streaming pucks and EE FTTP Busiest Home (circa 1.6 Gbps download). Former Sky Q, Sky+ HD and Sky+ customer.
This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there! Thank you for escalating this. We have sent an invite to @Neil+Essex.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion