Discussion topic: dont understand 2 payments made one sent back?

This message was authored by khloe2 This message was authored by: khloe2

dont understand 2 payments made one sent back?

is anyone able to explain this to me please? i could have sworn i made a payment on the 3rd of july as it stated payment recived then we got cut off so ive paid it just now and it says ive now paid £89 but i dont understand the payment sent back as ive had nothing back in my bank? im just extreamly confused with the payment made then sent back. 

IMG_8918.png

All Replies

This message was authored by mikealanr This message was authored by: mikealanr

Re: dont understand 2 payments made one sent back?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @khloe2 

We are fellow subscribers here on the forum. You will need to call Sky customer service.

MikeAlanR

---
65” Sky Glass ocean blue, Sky Live, 4 streaming pucks and EE FTTP Busiest Home (circa 1.6 Gbps download). Former Sky Q, Sky+ HD and Sky+ customer.
This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@khloe2 clear as mud (your Sky account). Conceivably any payment sent back on 14 July may not have reached your credit/debit card account yet. Also, check your next bill in case the overpayment has been credited there.

khloe2
Topic Author

it hasn't been credited to my next bill nor back in my account, it did it on my last bill of £11 and that hasn't been credited or back in my account. 

khloe2
Topic Author

it hasnt been credited to my next bill nor back in my account, it did it to my last bill of £11 and they still have that too

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion