Discussion topic: Discovery + Activation

This message was authored by Neil+Essex This message was authored by: Neil+Essex

Discovery + Activation

Hi . It's been 2 weeks since sky stream was activated and I still can't watch tnt sport content through the discovery +app even though I subscribe to tnt sports . I just get the please wait 24 hours message . 

Sky Q 2TB HDR Box & 1 Mini Box
Sky Signature with Netflix
Sky Sports Complete Pack
TNT Sports
Sky Cinema
MUTV
Sky Multiscreen
HD & UHD Pack

Virgin Media Gig 1 Broadband

All Replies

This message was authored by mikealanr This message was authored by: mikealanr

Re: Discovery + Activation

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @Neil+Essex 

Have you activated discovery plus as per the instructions here? https://www.sky.com/help/articles/discovery-plus

Is other discovery plus content working?

MikeAlanR

---
65” Sky Glass ocean blue, Sky Live, 4 streaming pucks and EE FTTP Busiest Home (circa 1.6 Gbps download). Former Sky Q, Sky+ HD and Sky+ customer.
Neil+Essex
Topic Author
This message was authored by Neil+Essex This message was authored by: Neil+Essex

Yes . I can watch other content and Eurosport. But when I try to watch tnt content it says to contact my provider.  I've subscribed to tnt through sky for over 2 weeks now . When I try to activate it says my sky account and discovery account are already linked 

Sky Q 2TB HDR Box & 1 Mini Box
Sky Signature with Netflix
Sky Sports Complete Pack
TNT Sports
Sky Cinema
MUTV
Sky Multiscreen
HD & UHD Pack

Virgin Media Gig 1 Broadband
This message was authored by mikealanr This message was authored by: mikealanr

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

HI @Neil+Essex 

I have escalated you post to Sky, who will reach out to you shortly. Look out for a blue speech bubble appear.as outlined here: https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147#:~:text=On%....

MikeAlanR

---
65” Sky Glass ocean blue, Sky Live, 4 streaming pucks and EE FTTP Busiest Home (circa 1.6 Gbps download). Former Sky Q, Sky+ HD and Sky+ customer.
This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there! Thank you for escalating this. We have sent an invite to @Neil+Essex.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion