Discussion topic: Apple TV & Paramount not loading in Sky Stream

This message was authored by Paddy12 This message was authored by: Paddy12

Apple TV & Paramount not loading in Sky Stream

I have moved from Q to streaming.  Apple TV and Paramount not loading.  Other apps ok. Never had this problem on Q.  I have a subscription for Apple.  Should I invest in a hdmi cable to connect iPad to TV?  However if other apps are working then I see no reason why Apple and Paramount not working.  Is this a Sky technical issue?   

Best Answers
Paddy12
Topic Author
This message was authored by Paddy12 This message was authored by: Paddy12 Answer

Re: Apple TV & Paramount not loading in Sky Stream

I am pleased to say  all apps are now working.  Not sure if it was resetting Puck or technical error code for Paramount got sorted.  Thank you for your help.  

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

How long have you had your Sky Streaming device?

Exiled in HH
Paddy12
Topic Author

It was set up on Saturday so it has been on nearly 48 hours.  

This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

Have you read the help article....

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/using-apple-tv-plus

Exiled in HH
Paddy12
Topic Author

Thank you.  There has been an error message for the last couple of days for Paramount stating Sky is working on the issue.  I think Paramount and Apple work in partnership.  I am wondering if the two issues are linked.  

When  I request Apple TV + I get please wait loading message then the screen goes blank.  

The usual advice given is....

1. try a reboot 

2 try an app refresh

Exiled in HH
Paddy12
Topic Author

I tried that on Saturday evening to no avail.  Will have another go this evening.  Thanks for responding.  I will let you know how I get on.  

Report the issue to Sky sooner rather than later and request a replacement Sky streaming device😊

Exiled in HH
Paddy12
Topic Author
This message was authored by Paddy12 This message was authored by: Paddy12 Answer

I am pleased to say  all apps are now working.  Not sure if it was resetting Puck or technical error code for Paramount got sorted.  Thank you for your help.  

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion