Discussion topic: What has happened to Scream 5

This message was authored by TonyMCFCOK This message was authored by: TonyMCFCOK

Re: What has happened to Scream 5

It is available from the Sky box to buy.

This message was authored by Happytv This message was authored by: Happytv

Re: Scream 5 preorder won’t play

Thanks for help. So this morning movie appeared in purchases. Said press to play but did not download. Tried Skystore app to restore/ resend but not there. No live chat ever available! By time I got home late afternoon pricing appeared beside movie in purchases so I just paid. Not sure if will be double charged though. Downloaded and started movie. Thanks for help.

This message was authored by Stu+stevens This message was authored by: Stu+stevens

So as we pre ordered it but haven't been charged we will be double charged if we buy it? 

This message was authored by TonyMCFCOK This message was authored by: TonyMCFCOK

I'd cancel any pre order before ordering again.

This message was authored by NickNewark This message was authored by: NickNewark

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

As far as I can see it won't allow me to cancel the pre order now. 

I went through Live Chat and they did it, at first they said they couldn't but lay it on and they suddenly have the power!

This message was authored by NickNewark This message was authored by: NickNewark

I don't mind waiting as long as it's sorted soon.  

This message was authored by Stu+stevens This message was authored by: Stu+stevens

If you pre ordered it u won't be charged...I just brought it as it said buy this film so I did then panicked I would be double charged for it so spoke to live chat and they said u only get charged when u download it so will only be charged once 

This message was authored by mike+simmonds This message was authored by: mike+simmonds

@Stu+stevens wrote:

If you pre ordered it u won't be charged...I just brought it as it said buy this film so I did then panicked I would be double charged for it so spoke to live chat and they said u only get charged when u download it so will only be charged once 

That's interesting @Stu+stevens as that's a different interpretation of the existing terms and conditions 

The "charge only when you download" has always applied to rentals made on your box but I've never know that for "buy and keep" and I assume that's what we are talking about here ?

If it were me I would keep a close eye on my charges and in particular- for anyone who had pre ordered the DVD or Bluray version. 

Sky customer since 1989.
Sky Q 2TB main box
LG CX6LA from 2020

Have a look at Sky Store – A quick guide for users

Have a look at Maximising the sound quality of your Sky Soundbox

I'm only saying what they told me mate as it  was a pre .order you dont officially buy it till its out and you download and this has happened to all my pre ordered stuff aswell and im always pre ordering.....and they also put a note on my flies to say about this ...just to make sure 

I've been a sky customer for over 25 years now aswell 

This message was authored by Kian84 This message was authored by: Kian84

Finally cancelled via live chat as still can't access the title. Still issues with it apparently. Helpful chap. Would he hesitant in pre ordering anything with Sky again. Off to Amazon I go. 

This message was authored by mike+simmonds This message was authored by: mike+simmonds

Hopefully @Stu+stevens you and they will be correct. I completely appreciate you are only pointing out what they told you - and thanks for that 

Sky customer since 1989.
Sky Q 2TB main box
LG CX6LA from 2020

Have a look at Sky Store – A quick guide for users

Have a look at Maximising the sound quality of your Sky Soundbox

This message was authored by DachsieGirl This message was authored by: DachsieGirl

Hi everyone - it's literally just this minute become available in my purchased items. I've also just been sent an 'it's ready' email from Sky - go watch it guys! 

Finally all sorted.

brilliant movie.

This message was authored by Stuey7219 This message was authored by: Stuey7219

Re: Sky store purchased preorder problem

Still no film what is going on ??

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion