Discussion topic: Deadpool & Wolverine - Preorder issue

This message was authored by Shannon0802 This message was authored by: Shannon0802

Re: Deadpool & Wolverine - Preorder issue

I spoke to someone who said there's a problem and maintenance are working on it, it should be ready tonight or tomorrow

This message was authored by sammy0404 This message was authored by: sammy0404

Re: Can't download deadpool and wolverine bonus edition from my purchases on sky Q

they say they are trying to fix the problem 

This message was authored by Nckyb86 This message was authored by: Nckyb86

I'm getting the same issue, went into sky store chat and it says unavailable. 

This message was authored by Jp02 This message was authored by: Jp02

Pre ordered a few days ago - its there in my purchases but unable to select to watch / download, cant cancel the preorder as its past the release date, Yet I can just go and download it from the store now with no issues, but then I assume id get charged twice for it. Also. I preordered the special edition with bonus features which now seem to be available for free on the store. Take the advice and go to live chat - "currently unavailable". Brilliant.

This message was authored by Robiwan This message was authored by: Robiwan

I have the same
This message was authored by carlkeller This message was authored by: carlkeller

Same problem says purchased but can't download 

This message was authored by Charlotte119 This message was authored by: Charlotte119

We have the same issue. Quick to take your money and not deliver. No communication either. I wish we would have ordered on another platform now but do not want to pay twice. 

This message was authored by Mr-hewie88 This message was authored by: Mr-hewie88

Really really really poor from sky! 

In the end I ended up spending ANOTHER £13odd on the basic one having pre ordered the bonus addition and not beinging able to access it!!!! They really need to refund the ones that pre ordered it only to be disappointed by what is clearly a sky issue!!!!

This message was authored by lizcee90 This message was authored by: lizcee90

I contacted sky, they said there is a global issue. They also went through a process with me to try and get it working and managed to delete 10 years of recordings. Waiting on a call back today. Absolutely fuming.😡

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion