Discussion topic: Using a sky Q box on a sky glass tv

This message was authored by JonnyC This message was authored by: JonnyC

Using a sky Q box on a sky glass tv

I have recently gone to a sky Q box after having a sky glass package as it was a better offer. When using the sky Q remote, the sky glass interfaces keep popping up. Examples are pressing the back button makes the tv go into the main sky glass interface and therefore out of hdmi1 and pressing the middle 'select' button (surrounded by the arrow keys) makes the sky glass channel interface appear and therefore covers half the screen. How can this be solved as it is very very annoying and i keep getting requested to manage my glass subscription to allow features even though I am watching through sky Q. Any help would be much appreciated.

Best Answers
This message was authored by nigea99 This message was authored by: nigea99 Answer

Re: Using a sky Q box on a sky glass tv

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@JonnyC wrote:

I have recently gone to a sky Q box after having a sky glass package as it was a better offer. When using the sky Q remote, the sky glass interfaces keep popping up. Examples are pressing the back button makes the tv go into the main sky glass interface and therefore out of hdmi1 and pressing the middle 'select' button (surrounded by the arrow keys) makes the sky glass channel interface appear and therefore covers half the screen. How can this be solved as it is very very annoying and i keep getting requested to manage my glass subscription to allow features even though I am watching through sky Q. Any help would be much appreciated.

hi @JonnyC 

Please see this link that I have found that hopefully will help:

SKY Q with SKY Glass - remote set up 

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by nigea99 This message was authored by: nigea99 Answer

Re: Using a sky Q box on a sky glass tv

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@JonnyC wrote:

hi @JonnyC 

Please see this link that I have found that hopefully will help:

SKY Q with SKY Glass - remote set up 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion