Discussion topic: TNT BOX OFFICE 1

This message was authored by Chris080888 This message was authored by: Chris080888

TNT BOX OFFICE 1

Has TNT sports box office 1 - channel 490 been removed from Sky Q?

Best Answers
This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf Answer

Re: TNT BOX OFFICE 1

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Chris080888  Temporarily yes until the fury v usyk fight, if you want to watch via a sky platform it's exclusive to sky sports box office 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf Answer

@Chris080888  Temporarily yes until the fury v usyk fight, if you want to watch via a sky platform it's exclusive to sky sports box office 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella

@Chris080888 wrote:
Has TNT sports box office 1 - channel 490 been removed from Sky Q?

Hi @Chris080888 

Certainly not shown in the TV Guide at the moment .

However TNTSBoxOff2HD is still listed Ch 494.

Currently no programmes shown for the next 7 days.

This message was authored by Carloshux4321 This message was authored by: Carloshux4321

Hi @Chris080888,

I believe that on sky platforms the Fury v Usyk fight is exclusive to Sky Sports Box Office and so i believe sky have removed the TNT Sports Box Office Channel 490 from the EPG on sky q boxes. The only way to book via TNT sports box office is through the discovery plus app or amazon prime as they are showing the event and it is the TNT sports box office coverage but you wont be able to record the event if watched that way. During the Day of Reckoning event in December you had the option on sky q box to purchase event via TNT Box Office, Sky Sports Box Office or DAZN PPV but this time you dont have the option so  must be an agreement that was made for fight between the broadcasters.

This message was authored by Daniel-F This message was authored by: Daniel-F

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi all,

Just to validate the comments already shared in the thread. TNT Sports Box office 1 has been temporarily removed at the broadcasters request & will be reinstated back into the EPG next week 🙂

Thanks

Daniel
Community Moderator
This message was authored by Cliffe1605 This message was authored by: Cliffe1605

Re: Tyson fury on tnt sport

Sky have deliberately taken down channel 490 so you can't book the fight with TNT box office 

I booked the fight on Saturday before Sky removed the channel

ive xalled Sky and the only way I can cancel the subscription to TNT is to phone TNT themselves otherwise I'll get charged 

This message was authored by Colin0000 This message was authored by: Colin0000

@Cliffe1605 wrote:

Sky have deliberately taken down channel 490 so you can't book the fight with TNT box office 

I booked the fight on Saturday before Sky removed the channel

ive xalled Sky and the only way I can cancel the subscription to TNT is to phone TNT themselves otherwise I'll get charged 

It's on Sky Box Office is it not? Call TNT and cancel now then or watch online.

Sky Q 2GB 32B106 - HDMI to TV, hard wired to router with WiFi disabled on the Q box
VM 256Mbps via rubbish VM HUB 3 router
Samsung S95C 55"
This message was authored by Cliffe1605 This message was authored by: Cliffe1605

I called TNT and they informed me my TNT sports account is managed by Sky

I feel like I'm going from pillar to post with no answer 

This message was authored by nigea99 This message was authored by: nigea99

@Cliffe1605 wrote:

I called TNT and they informed me my TNT sports account is managed by Sky

I feel like I'm going from pillar to post with no answer 

I don't watch Box Office events but as it is a BOX Office event which you pay a one-off fee for  I don't think you need to be subsciber to any sports subscription to be able to order the event on SKY (& quite possbly via TNT on other platforms)

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@Cliffe1605 

If you ordered the fight via your box then as you can't watch it now via TNT then you shouldn't be charged for it so you can go ahead and order it via Sky instead,

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion