Discussion topic: Sky q box reset every day

This message was authored by Ad16 This message was authored by: Ad16

Sky q box reset every day

Sky q is getting worse. Resorting to resetting sky q box every day to connect properly to Internet to receive Home page/apps etc. Do all the usual as previously had issues and it just seems to be fine for a bit then have yo rest on a daily basis. Fèl like cancelling all together and raising an issue with ombudsman as definitely not worth £108 a month, shocking!!

All Replies

Ad16
Topic Author

Re: Sky q box reset every day

To reset and fine for a bit (update pre-text)

This message was authored by GW831 This message was authored by: GW831

I am having the same problem with my sky Q boxes. They are  constantly losing the internet connection which means they need resetting every time. It's happening every day more then once. I have checked my broadband router and the WiFi signals but everything is working as normal. I have seen this problem on other forums but nobody seems to have an answer. 

Ad16
Topic Author

To be honest, seems fine in the morning then afternoon/evening you lose Home screen/apps etc until you turn box off. Sky q must be the worst thing that sky brought out!!!! Will have to make an official complaint and get out of this never ending headache 😞 

This message was authored by Anonymous This message was authored by: Anonymous

Check your Standby mode, if it is Eco or None change it to Active. This MIGHT solve your problem. Go to settings, then Setup, then Preferences.. On the right look at Standy Mode. If it is not set to Active then that might be your problem. Worth a check methinks, it might fix your problem.

Ad16
Topic Author

In Eco, set to active, will give it a bash, thanks.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion