Discussion topic: Sky problems

This message was authored by Abbie+brenton This message was authored by: Abbie+brenton

Sky problems

I've got message saying that your box is still intilizing please return in a short time to use this feature. It's has said this for 2 months now since I moved house, I've been paying each month for it and it's still not working. Do I need a new box? Why can't I watch the tv 

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Sky problems

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Abbie+brenton 

Have you not reported this to Sky in the past 2 months and what have they said/done? 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by oj01 This message was authored by: oj01

@Abbie+brenton wrote:

I've got message saying that your box is still intilizing please return in a short time to use this feature. It's has said this for 2 months now since I moved house, I've been paying each month for it and it's still not working. Do I need a new box? Why can't I watch the tv 

Is it connected to a Sky Q compatible dish? 

Sky Community Forum SuperUser
Former Sky+HD Beta Tester
Sky Signature, Sky Sports, Sky HD, Sky Mobile
Member Of The Community Since 2011
Staying on Sky+HD
This message was authored by Invisiblename This message was authored by: Invisiblename

@Abbie+brenton  Did you use Sky's house move service? Is it your own dish or a communal dish?

I am just another Sky customer!

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion