Discussion topic: Sky mini box error

This message was authored by Sheltie64 This message was authored by: Sheltie64

Sky mini box error

My mini box is not connecting to the internet. 

on the settings it shows it's connected to the Syy Q box and connected to the internet, however I get an error saying it look like you don't have internet connection right now. 

The internet is working fine, speed test has it at 20Mbps which is good where we are. 

it gets an IP address then seems to crash after that. 

can anyone help?

Best Answers
Sheltie64
Topic Author
This message was authored by Sheltie64 This message was authored by: Sheltie64 Answer

Re: Sky mini box error

Turns out the fault was on my main box  ard drive, couldn't access recordings so reset the hard drive 😭 and now the mini box is working. 

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Quoman7 This message was authored by: Quoman7

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Sheltie64 wrote:

My mini box is not connecting to the internet. 

on the settings it shows it's connected to the Syy Q box and connected to the internet, however I get an error saying it look like you don't have internet connection right now. 

The internet is working fine, speed test has it at 20Mbps which is good where we are. 

it gets an IP address then seems to crash after that. 

can anyone help?

Hi @Sheltie64 Try rebooting your router by removing the power cable for 30 sec then reconnect to reboot, then reboot your main SKYQ box by turning the power off at the socket for 30 sec then turn back on, do the same with any Mini boxes?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I used to have superpowers… But a therapist took them away.
Sheltie64
Topic Author
This message was authored by Sheltie64 This message was authored by: Sheltie64 Answer

Turns out the fault was on my main box  ard drive, couldn't access recordings so reset the hard drive 😭 and now the mini box is working. 

This message was authored by Dee3260- This message was authored by: Dee3260-

I have done everything rebooted everything. Still says need to reboot router which I have done several times. Main q box working. Mini still not. Any suggestions now not saying mr104 now saying mr102. Please help

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion