Discussion topic: Sky listings incorrect

This message was authored by Triedeverything This message was authored by: Triedeverything

Sky listings incorrect

How do I contact Sky to report that the programming on one channel does not match up to the menu listings. It seems to be an hour off, and looks as if Sky went the wrong direction when the time changed. Now news channel CNBC shows are one hour behind the listings. I record programs on this channel and the recordings are always the program listed as being broadcast an hour previous instead of the program listed for that time. I would have to record the wrong program in order to get the correct one!

All Replies

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

Re: Sky listings incorrect

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Triedeverything 

That sounds really annoying.  You can report programme issues by sending an email to Viewer Relations at viewerR@sky.uk

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"
Triedeverything
Topic Author
This message was authored by Triedeverything This message was authored by: Triedeverything

Thanks! I gave it a go, so we shall wait and see if they respond.

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Triedeverything  Your welcome.  The last time I reported something the acknowledged it fairly quickly.

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion