Discussion topic: Sky Q devices missing from My Sky app

This message was authored by p1ntplease This message was authored by: p1ntplease

Sky Q devices missing from My Sky app

Upgraded to Sky Q  about a month ago and all devices were showing in the app. Now when selecting "check your services" my hub, SR 203, and booster are shown but my sky q devices aren't. The app shows Sky+ HD instead. I've deleted and reinstalled the app without success. 

Anyone else had this problem?

Best Answers
This message was authored by ozsat This message was authored by: ozsat Answer

Re: Sky Q devices missing from My Sky app

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Yes - I've had SkyQ since launch but the checker says I have Sky+.

@p1ntplease wrote:

Upgraded to Sky Q  about a month ago and all devices were showing in the app. Now when selecting "check your services" my hub, SR 203, and booster are shown but my sky q devices aren't. The app shows Sky+ HD instead. I've deleted and reinstalled the app without success. 

================================================
SkyQ Silver bundle (V2 2TB with UHD/HDR + two minis) in Sky region #71 (Oxford) using VirginMedia Gig1 Fibre (1.2Gbps/100Mbps).

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by ozsat This message was authored by: ozsat Answer

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Yes - I've had SkyQ since launch but the checker says I have Sky+.

@p1ntplease wrote:

================================================
SkyQ Silver bundle (V2 2TB with UHD/HDR + two minis) in Sky region #71 (Oxford) using VirginMedia Gig1 Fibre (1.2Gbps/100Mbps).

p1ntplease
Topic Author
This message was authored by p1ntplease This message was authored by: p1ntplease

@ozsat  Thanks for replying good to know it's not just me. Just discovered Sky hub lists all attached Sky Q devices as  Sky+ HD as well.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion