Discussion topic: Sky Q - being phased out?

This message was authored by Martin+Gleeson This message was authored by: Martin+Gleeson

Re: Is Sky discontining Sky Q

I don't see any point in getting Sky Q when it's being phased out. Can you go the distance with your order without being redirected to Sky Glass Sky Stream?

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Martin+Gleeson 

Sky is still offering Q on their website on new 24 month minimum terms.  It is currently listed from £31 a month though, where Stream is £26, and may well not appear to all visitors (the menus on the web pages are dynamic)

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2
This message was authored by Neil+Essex This message was authored by: Neil+Essex

@Martin+Gleeson Don't see the point in getting sky q?

well I'd rather have it at the moment compared to the constant issues that sky stream keeps having . Outages with channels disappearing, ongoing pixelation issues which has been going on for months it seems. Lip sync. 

Like I've said before Sky need to get their streaming platform sorted because there is going to be a lot of customers leaving when they do close satellite.  2028 is nearly 3 years away. 

Sky Q 2TB HDR Box & 1 Mini Box
Sky Signature with Netflix
Sky Sports Complete Pack
TNT Sports
Sky Cinema
MUTV
Sky Multiscreen
HD & UHD Pack

Virgin Media Gig 1 Broadband

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion