Discussion topic: Sky Q Favourites

This message was authored by joaniesman This message was authored by: joaniesman

Sky Q Favourites

Can I change the order in which channels are listed in Favourites on my Sky Q, and if so how do I do it please?

This arises because BBC1HD has disappeared and been replaced by the relevant regional BBC1 which is now in HD.  Consequently I had to add my regional BBC1 HD to my favourites but all new additions appear in the list at the bottom whereas I want it at the top.

Best Answers
This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella Answer

Re: Sky Q Favourites

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@joaniesman wrote:

Can I change the order in which channels are listed in Favourites on my Sky Q, and if so how do I do it please?

This arises because BBC1HD has disappeared and been replaced by the relevant regional BBC1 which is now in HD.  Consequently I had to add my regional BBC1 HD to my favourites but all new additions appear in the list at the bottom whereas I want it at the top.

Yes you can @joaniesman 

See help here 

After selecting Save list

you can select any content and move it..

Select Save and finish when you are done.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella Answer

@joaniesman wrote:

Yes you can @joaniesman 

See help here 

After selecting Save list

you can select any content and move it..

Select Save and finish when you are done.

joaniesman
Topic Author
This message was authored by joaniesman This message was authored by: joaniesman

Hi @oldfella 

Thank you, again, for your help but my problem is I just can't make this work.  You say "After selecting Save list you can select any content and move it."  Sorry but I can't do that.  When I press save I get a list with a missing slot at the top where BBC1HD used to be,  It is labeled "Select to add channel".  When I select I just get the ordered list of channels with my regional BBC1 HD channel at number 1.  And I can't get anywhere from that.

This message was authored by nigea99 This message was authored by: nigea99

@joaniesman wrote:

Hi @oldfella 

Thank you, again, for your help but my problem is I just can't make this work.  You say "After selecting Save list you can select any content and move it."  Sorry but I can't do that.  When I press save I get a list with a missing slot at the top where BBC1HD used to be,  It is labeled "Select to add channel".  When I select I just get the ordered list of channels with my regional BBC1 HD channel at number 1.  And I can't get anywhere from that.

Please watch the middle section of the video that @oldfella has posted as it shows you how to select & move channels up & down

joaniesman
Topic Author

@nigea99 

@oldfella 

Thank you both, I did get there in the end.

This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella

@joaniesman wrote:

@nigea99 

@oldfella 

Thank you both, I did get there in the end.

All's well that ends well @joaniesman 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion