Discussion topic: Sarah2403

This message was authored by Sarah2403 This message was authored by: Sarah2403

Sarah2403

Hi, 

I got the new sky glass however would like the dish to come down. This should have been offered as I have sent everything else back. 

Thanks

All Replies

This message was authored by Exvirginuser This message was authored by: Exvirginuser

Re: Sarah2403

I dont believe sky offer a dish removal service you could try and ask them or if your confident enough there fairly easy to take down yourself 

3 sky streaming pucks 2 via Ethernet 1 via Wi-Fi
BT 500 + whole home disc
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Sarah2403 

The dish is your property so Sky don't remove them. If you definitely want it removing you could employ a local handyman or satellite installation company. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Invisiblename This message was authored by: Invisiblename

@Sarah2403  I'd wait until you are sure you are keeping Sky Glass, lots have tried it, but then decided it isn't what they want & have gone back to satellite.

I am just another Sky customer!
This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

@Sarah2403 

Dish ownership is passed to the householder upon installation specifically so that Sky aren't responsible for removing them: tens of millions have been fitted since the 1990s and that would be a significant ongoing business burden.  This also makes the householder responsible for issues such as planning control and conservation area compliance.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion