Discussion topic: Q box locks up frequently, tv less than a year old and checked professionally, have to re-cycle powe

This message was authored by dreamliner787 This message was authored by: dreamliner787

Q box locks up frequently, tv less than a year old and checked professionally, have to re-cycle powe

Q box for ever locking up displaying icons that are fixed, or telling me an upgrade is required. TV less than a year old (Sony Bravia) has been checked out by  professional engineer.

Sometimes times you can regain the channel via turning off and on using the remote, if not power to Q box and tv has to be re-cycled at the mains, all beyond me

All Replies

This message was authored by Chodley This message was authored by: Chodley

Re: Q box locks up frequently, tv less than a year old and checked professionally, have to re-cycle

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Q doesn't really use icons that I can recall - what icons are you referring to?

I can't remember it ever saying an uograde is required - unless you mean to your subscription?

dreamliner787
Topic Author
This message was authored by dreamliner787 This message was authored by: dreamliner787

Re: Q box locks up frequently, tv less than a year old and checked professionally, have to re-cycle

I would not know an icon from a tile, 

Q box not working correctly, no subscription issues,I just want it functioning

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion