Discussion topic: Problems voice sync Sky Sports main event UHD

This message was authored by Super+Anthony This message was authored by: Super+Anthony

Re: Problems voice sync Sly Sports main event UHD

It's bad again this morning. Obviously Sky will need to look into the channel 401 again. It seems that it might have been a short term fix

This message was authored by nigea99 This message was authored by: nigea99

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Super+Anthony wrote:

It's bad again this morning. Obviously Sky will need to look into the channel 401 again. It seems that it might have been a short term fix

Not a problem here at all - thus it isn't the transmission - maybe your Box or your routing ?

This message was authored by Super+Anthony This message was authored by: Super+Anthony

It's nothing to do with mine. I have had several engineers etc etc. all my cables are fine and have really fast broadband

@Super+Anthony wrote:

It's nothing to do with mine. I have had several engineers etc etc. all my cables are fine and have really fast broadband

Are you using SKY Stream then (although this the Q board) - I have SKY Q so I guess it could be different on Stream  

No, using Q. I will contact Sky and update them

@Super+Anthony wrote:

No, using Q. I will contact Sky and update them

What Setting are you using for the Audio out - mine is on Dolby Digital Plus

(Broadband speed is irrelevant, of course, for the UHD 401 channel on Q - hence my query)

Same for me

@Super+Anthony wrote:

Same for me

So as mine is in synch it isn't a problem with the transmission

Very frustrating as I have had engineers round and everything is set up correctly and they have done all the tests

Am sure it will get sorted like previously though 

This message was authored by David711 This message was authored by: David711

Mine is still doing it on sky sports uhd 

This message was authored by NEOKALI This message was authored by: NEOKALI

Just upgraded to UHD on my sky q and very disappointed to see this sync problem is still happening . I was really looking forward to watching the F1 in UHD, now wondering why I bothered 

This message was authored by Emma8765443 This message was authored by: Emma8765443

Watching Liverpool v Man City UHD and its badly out of sync. Tried everything via the Sky settings. Can someone from Sky please look into this as requested by the countless other people in this thread.

This message was authored by idol+the+bear This message was authored by: idol+the+bear

I have found that if you watch in UHD via the Premier League or Football channel using the select UHD option there is a lip sync issue but this does not seem to occur if you watch direct on the Main Event UHD channel.

This message was authored by CambridgeTom This message was authored by: CambridgeTom

It was absolutely horrendous today for the city v Liverpool match... It's a gradual increase in delay, if I leave the channel on without pause or change by half time it was probably 1.5 seconds out of sync, change channel it resets then at full time it's massively out again. 

This message was authored by MattParfitt This message was authored by: MattParfitt

It's 6 months since this issue was raised with Sky they either don't know how to correct it or don't have the technology to correct it.  

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion