Discussion topic: Peloton app not opening

This message was authored by Lise This message was authored by: Lise

Peloton app not opening

Peloton app asking for log in details but when submitted the app crashes and goes back to the Sky Home Screen 

Best Answers
This message was authored by Chloe-W22 This message was authored by: Chloe-W22 Answer

Re: Peloton app not opening

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi everyone,

Thank you for letting us know you were having a problem with the Peloton App. To let you know, the Peloton app will no longer be available on Sky Q, Sky Glass and Sky Stream from Thursday 27th April. All Sky TV customers can continue to enjoy a range of fitness content on Sky's UI just say "Fitness" into your voice remote.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience but members can still access content via the Peloton app, here.

Thanks,

Chloe-W22

Community Manager

Have a story you want to share with us? Send your Thanks to Sky here

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Tom-W19 This message was authored by: Tom-W19

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi Lise

I have escalated your post to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this.

Just look out for the blue bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

Thanks
Tom
This message was authored by ChloeSky122 This message was authored by: ChloeSky122

I am having the same issue with the Peloton app. Please advise how I can get this fixed.

Thanks

This message was authored by Catinthehat This message was authored by: Catinthehat

The same is happening to me.  I've refreshed everything, updated the software, unplugged it and checked connection.  It's still not working. 

This message was authored by JJNIC82 This message was authored by: JJNIC82

Hi, I'm having the same problem. It won't open despite resetting the box. Any solutions? 

This message was authored by jsg73 This message was authored by: jsg73

We are also having the same issue. The app just opens to a completely black page. 

Please advise how to fix.

This message was authored by Triciaxxx This message was authored by: Triciaxxx

Mine isn't working either, it hasn't for a few weeks, is there a reason for this? Thankyou 

This message was authored by Alex+Glover This message was authored by: Alex+Glover

We are also having exactly the same issue! Please help!

This message was authored by Mikey2785 This message was authored by: Mikey2785

Hi- is there any resolution for this issue or can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks, 

This message was authored by Triciaxxx This message was authored by: Triciaxxx

Not as yet for me 

This message was authored by Stumpy1963 This message was authored by: Stumpy1963

Peloton app not working properly.

please could we have a work around.

keith

This message was authored by oxfordgirl This message was authored by: oxfordgirl

I have been having rhe same issue, on and off for a week now. I've refreshed the apps and today it's doing the same thing, not loading! Please fix it ASAP!

This message was authored by Tom-W19 This message was authored by: Tom-W19

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi Lise

A private chat was started but there was no response within 48 hours so it has automatically closed.

If you still need help with this please let us know by posting on the forum again and we will get it escalated through to us.

Thanks
Tom
This message was authored by Mikey2785 This message was authored by: Mikey2785

This is still a problem can you please advise. Thanks 

This message was authored by Tina+Barking This message was authored by: Tina+Barking

I am having the same issue

my sky peloton app keeps just dropping out as soon as I enter username and password 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion