Discussion topic: Paramount plus link

This message was authored by Richy777777 This message was authored by: Richy777777

Paramount plus link

I have cinema with free paramount plus, but it's not working

All Replies

This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Re: Paramount plus link

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there @Richy777777 , I’ve escalated your post to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this. 

Just look out for the colourful bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Update-We are closing this invite now due to no response within 48 hours. If you still need help, please let us know so we can re-escalate this for you. Thanks.

Richy777777
Topic Author
This message was authored by Richy777777 This message was authored by: Richy777777

Hi,

I didnt receive an invitation to chat

This message was authored by Laing1 This message was authored by: Laing1

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Richy777777 wrote:

Hi,

I didnt receive an invitation to chat

@Richy777777 are you still needing help  if so I can re-escalate for you 

I may be a Sky Superuser but I am still just a Sky customer

Sky Q 2 TB (Silver)Box, 2 Mini boxes since June 2016, all connected by wifi
Sky Broadband Hub/SR203, Sky Ultrafast broadband
Ultimate on Demand, Q Experience/UHD, Sky Sports, Sky Cinema
LG 49SJ 810 V UHD TV, Google Pixel 7 Pro mobile
This message was authored by butterfly2004 This message was authored by: butterfly2004

Hi 

I need help with paramount plus, when log into sky account it says your account is linked, but when I log into paramount plus it says you have no subscription, please could someone help me.  Thank you

Richy777777
Topic Author

I ended up being on the phone for 2 hours with sky and they couldnt sort it! It ended with the lady that I was speaking to saying that she would call me back the next day to try and sort it out further, but she never did!

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion