Discussion topic: Netflix: Red Spinning Circle on Launch

This message was authored by sad+face This message was authored by: sad+face

Re: Netflix: Red Spinning Circle on Launch

@Anonymous Frustratingly Netflix does not recognise my Sky ID/Email  and just says no account found for this email address. Thanks for your advice though!

This message was authored by Anonymous This message was authored by: Anonymous

@sad+face wrote:

@AnonymousFrustratingly Netflix does not recognise my Sky ID/Email  and just says no account found for this email address. Thanks for your advice though!

Have you used different emails with Sky perhaps? I've got 3 I think, the Sky one, a Yahoo email and my Gmail one but for netflix our log in is the sons email as he had a netflix account before we switched to Q.

Try a password reset with ANY emails you have and see which works, you do have an online account due to your Sky sub for it.

This message was authored by Anonymous This message was authored by: Anonymous

Re: Netflix won’t load

@Hammer1968 wrote:

The same with me, it's really annoying that I can't get it to load. Sky are about as useful as a chocolate teapot as well

The fix is on page 1, 2nd post.

This message was authored by PR72 This message was authored by: PR72

Netflix doesn’t load

Netflix repeatedly never seems to be able to load when I try to access the app.

All other apps load fine, I have a brand new router so it's not router related issue.

Ive been through all the various procedures, turning off the Sky Q at the socket, reloading the Netflix app when I did manage to get it up and have downloaded Sky software update but still Netflix fails to load 

This message was authored by Nafi1 This message was authored by: Nafi1

My Netflix isn't working, it just shows black background with Netflix and the red buffering circle

My Netflix isn't working, it is just showing the black background with the NETFLIX sign and the red buffering circle. I have turned everything off and left it for an hour, then turned it all back on... Same thing! Any help would be much appreciated.
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: My Netflix isn't working, it just shows black background with Netflix and the red buffering circ

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Nafi1 

I have moved your post to this large topic where this issue is being discussed as it isn't related to Sky Go where you had posted. There is a possible fix here in the second post:

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Sky-Q/Netflix-Red-Spinning-Circle-on-Launch/m-p/4691069/highlight/true#...

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Re: Netflix doesn’t load

@PR72 

Have you tried this:

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Sky-Q/Netflix-Red-Spinning-Circle-on-Launch/m-p/4691069/highlight/true#...

__________________________________________________________________________________________
This message was authored by Jen7615 This message was authored by: Jen7615

Netflix App not loading on Sky Q

Netflix has been intermittently working on Sky Q. When opening app from menu it just shows the 'circle' whirling round. Any ideas?

Re: Netflix App not loading on Sky Q

@Jen7615 

As your issue isn't related to mobile apps I have moved it to the large topic already discussing this as a possible fix has been posted, so see the link in the post that is above yours.

This message was authored by Mattreid26 This message was authored by: Mattreid26

Netflix not working

Last few months Netflix does not load on the main Sky Q box. The logo is there with a red spinning circle. It does however work upstairs on my Sky Q mini box. I have attempted everything Sky & other forums suggest to try but still nothing. Help

Re: Netflix not working

@Mattreid26 

I have moved your post to this large topic where this issue is being discussed in the Sky Q forum. There is a possible fix here in the second post:

This message was authored by Tomo19871 This message was authored by: Tomo19871

This worked for me @Pg666 thank you 👍

This message was authored by Pg666 This message was authored by: Pg666

That's great to hear. Enjoy

This message was authored by Paul345 This message was authored by: Paul345

Hi, I've got main Sky Q box downstairs and two miniboxes upstairs, Netflix on one of the upstairs miniboxes is just giving me the red spinning circle, the other upstairs minibox works ok. Tried unplugging box,  reset router, tried resetting apps, tried holding play/pause and back button for about 30secs. Is this likely a fault with the minibox?

This message was authored by Kay1232 This message was authored by: Kay1232

Re: Netflix not working

Having the same problem netflix works fine on the small sky box in the other room but not the main skyQ box tv! Would love to inow what Sky are doing snout this 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion