Discussion topic: My sky sports works perfectly but for TNT it’s says no satellite signal or at best pixelated picture

This message was authored by Richardk69 This message was authored by: Richardk69

My sky sports works perfectly but for TNT it’s says no satellite signal or at best pixelated picture

Why do I not het a satellite picture for TNT when Sky Chanel's and Sky sport works normally

Best Answers
This message was authored by stereohaven This message was authored by: stereohaven Answer

Re: My sky sports works perfectly but for TNT it’s says no satellite signal or at best pixelated pic

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

We have had it confirmed that this problem should be resolved now. 

Moderator note: information removed

-------------------------

LG OLED | Sky Q | EE TV Pro | BT Smart Hub 2 | Apple TV 4K

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by RonanJ This message was authored by: RonanJ

TNT Sports channels gone?

All our TNT Sports channels have been gone for the past week or maybe longer. We only noticed recently. Just says "Problem with Satellite Signal". Every other channel working perfectly fine. Got an engineer out and he actually couldn't fix the problem despite trying for the best part of two hours. Fiddling with the dish and checking connections. He said there has been a problem with the TNT Sports channels recently and basically told us to just hope that they come back  by themselves. Anyone else having this problem?

This message was authored by PandJ2020 This message was authored by: PandJ2020

Re: My sky sports works perfectly but for TNT it’s says no satellite signal or at best pixelated pic

@Richardk69 wrote:

Why do I not het a satellite picture for TNT when Sky Chanel's and Sky sport works normally

Likely to be a dish alignment issue - not all channels will be affected if slightly misaligned.

I am just another Sky customer and my views are my own
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Richardk69 

If a message displays “no satellite signal” firstly check that the connections from the Sky dish going into the back of your Sky Q box are still finger tight. Otherwise it’s likely to be a dish alignment issue so check the troubleshooting in this link
https://www.sky.com/help/articles/sky-tv-no-satellite-signal-sky-q
It may then give you the opportunity to arrange an engineer to check the alignment of your dish. If it doesn’t you’ll need to contact Sky to book an engineer appointment.

If you are connected to a communal dish you need to liaise with your building management company / landlord who will have their approved engineers to contact.

Remember, a misalignment is not necessarily something that will be visible to the naked eye and could only affect one or two channels.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by fsg This message was authored by: fsg

TNT Sports

Extermely poor reception on TNT1 with large-sized pixellation across the screen most of the time. TNT2 and TNT3 completey blank

This message was authored by Buckthorn48 This message was authored by: Buckthorn48

TNT sports not available satellite issue…. Everything else working

TNT sports not being received despite subscription.  Channel says 'problem with your satellite' but other shy channels being received without issue.  Have tried re-starting SkyQ but no change.

This message was authored by NiallOS This message was authored by: NiallOS

Tnt sports poor reception this morning for Liverpool match All other channels working fine

The tnt sports channel had  very poor reception this morning for the Liverpool match. Couldn't watch it . All other channels were working fine . 
what is going on 

This message was authored by nolte This message was authored by: nolte

Re: Tnt sports poor reception this morning for Liverpool match All other channels working fine

What is your sky system? Sky q, sky+, sky glass, sky stream?

If sky q or sky+, there may have been just something interfering with the signal in its band

---------
ROI sky Q Customer

This message was authored by Chrism61 This message was authored by: Chrism61

Same her husband wabted to watch liverpool game which he sky plused and a blank screen

This message was authored by lilacs1 This message was authored by: lilacs1

Re: TNT Sports channels gone?

I rang and was told that you now have to have a box if you want TNT through BT. I use to get it from BT but on my Sky channels 413 etc. . Seems they have changed things. I told them I dont want anymore boxes. 

Re: Tnt sports poor reception this morning for Liverpool match All other channels working fine

I have sky q and the reception was poor yesterday and made it impossible to watch the match. Today both tnt channels have No satellite signal message . Are you saying I need to find someone to realign the dish for something which has happened to just 2 channels . Seems bizarre . 

This message was authored by stereohaven This message was authored by: stereohaven Answer

We have had it confirmed that this problem should be resolved now. 

Moderator note: information removed

Thanks for your response but the TNT issue is not yet resolved . Still no satellite reception for both channels. Hopefully will be resolved in coming days. 

This message was authored by stereohaven This message was authored by: stereohaven

Might need  to try a full reboot @NiallOS 

Unplug at the mains for 5 minutes then power back up.

This message was authored by Mrs-A This message was authored by: Mrs-A

I'm still having issue and the same message no satellite signal on TNT sports.  Was told on Saturday it would be fixed but still happening now.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion