Discussion topic: Multi room

This message was authored by Choy3 This message was authored by: Choy3

Multi room

There was a few seconds of power down and when it came back the main TV came back but the  multi room would not come  back. I have tried to switch everything back on the main TV came back no problem but the bedroom would not. Because the rooms are a long way apart I have a boast in between all the lights are on on this units without a problem. 

Best Answers
This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella Answer

Re: Multi room

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Choy3 wrote:

There was a few seconds of power down and when it came back the main TV came back but the  multi room would not come  back. I have tried to switch everything back on the main TV came back no problem but the bedroom would not. Because the rooms are a long way apart I have a boast in between all the lights are on on this units without a problem. 

Hi @Choy3 

If the Mini led is staying Amber have you tried pressing the Standby button (Amber led) on the front of the mini box.
If this turns the min box on
With the mini box on with green led try completly resetting your mini Bluetooth remote.
Press and hold 7 & 9 together on the remote until it’s led flashes four times.
Then make sure that you are pointing your remote at the mini box and press 1 & 3 together until the led flashes and follow onscreen instructions to re- pair to TV.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella Answer

@Choy3 wrote:

Hi @Choy3 

If the Mini led is staying Amber have you tried pressing the Standby button (Amber led) on the front of the mini box.
If this turns the min box on
With the mini box on with green led try completly resetting your mini Bluetooth remote.
Press and hold 7 & 9 together on the remote until it’s led flashes four times.
Then make sure that you are pointing your remote at the mini box and press 1 & 3 together until the led flashes and follow onscreen instructions to re- pair to TV.

Choy3
Topic Author
This message was authored by Choy3 This message was authored by: Choy3

Thank you but The mini box stays red all the time I can't get a green light.

This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella

@Choy3 wrote:

Thank you but The mini box stays red all the time I can't get a green light.

Hi @Choy3 

Work through the following link. It also refers to mini boxes
https://www.sky.com/help/articles/sky-q-box-wont-turn-on

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion