Discussion topic: I've just signed up for free Discovery Plus but dont know how to access it. Can anyone advise me?

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

Re: I've just signed up for free Discovery Plus but dont know how to access it. Can anyone advise me

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Kevin+Tips wrote:

Just timing out now so must be a huge demand grrrrr

Would hardly be surprising, particularly with England in Lockdown #2 (aka 'The Return of the Box Set Binge')

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2
This message was authored by Crzywild This message was authored by: Crzywild

Re: I've just signed up for free Discovery Plus but dont know how to access it. Can anyone advise me

Go to the app section on your box following the simple instructions 

Homemaker
This message was authored by whydoihavesky This message was authored by: whydoihavesky

done that but says have to upgrade on the actual app

This message was authored by Kevin+Tips This message was authored by: Kevin+Tips

Yay eventually 😉 watching Ed Stafford naken and marooned

This message was authored by Paulukbee This message was authored by: Paulukbee

I've tried now twice, I've done the qr code, 4 digit code, 6 digit code. All I've now got is a free discovery plus account, no mentions of linked to sky. And a demand for a subscription to entertainment pass. Help!

This message was authored by Paulukbee This message was authored by: Paulukbee

Tried again, 3rd time lucky. It does eventually work. WHAT A FAFF.

HOPE ITS WORTH IT.

This message was authored by Sandyback This message was authored by: Sandyback

Discovery +

I have installed this today and gone through the web site to create an account and try to enter the voucher number shown on the tv it always comes up as voucher number not found

Desperation48
Topic Author
This message was authored by Desperation48 This message was authored by: Desperation48

I had several emails with support  at discoveryplus.com. They seem very helpful. Try them

This message was authored by Dillan86 This message was authored by: Dillan86

I have signed up, but can't find the app on the apps section of sky q, anyone else having similar issues? 

This message was authored by whydoihavesky This message was authored by: whydoihavesky

same here

This message was authored by madge4470 This message was authored by: madge4470

Discovery + help

20201119_172901.jpg

Hi tried to subscribe,qr code appeared then went,any help appreciated 😊

Michelle
Desperation48
Topic Author
This message was authored by Desperation48 This message was authored by: Desperation48

It's there now. I've just found it as of today!

@Desperation48  it's not on my box and I've reset it and taken the card out just to be sure

Desperation48
Topic Author

You have to sign in on the website first and then it's automatic if you have a Sky Q box.

I have done all that and activated it onto my account, I'm at the stage where it says I need the app open on my sky q box. Which I can't do because it's not there 

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion