Discussion topic: I've just signed up for free Discovery Plus but dont know how to access it. Can anyone advise me?

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by violentdelights This message was authored by: violentdelights

Re: I've just signed up for free Discovery Plus but dont know how to access it. Can anyone advise me

I've signed up to it through my Sky Q box but whatever I click on to watch it says I'm not subscribed and I need to upgrade? So confused as Sky said it's free. 

This message was authored by whydoihavesky This message was authored by: whydoihavesky

Re: I've just signed up for free Discovery Plus but dont know how to access it. Can anyone advise me

how did u sign in which option ??

This message was authored by Dawn+Horsfield This message was authored by: Dawn+Horsfield

I've just signed up for discovery +1. When i click on a subject it says I've to upgrade. 

This message was authored by Confused1966 This message was authored by: Confused1966

I have put a code in and Discovery plus has come up but then it says upgrade now I thought it was free with sky Q customers 

Help please 

This message was authored by whydoihavesky This message was authored by: whydoihavesky

where are u signing u?

i went to discovery plus through the sky q instructions but it gives me three options.and i dont know which i need.as.they only offer 14 day trials

🥺

This message was authored by Confused1966 This message was authored by: Confused1966

I went through discovery plus signed up then it code into sky it activated but then it is saying upgrade 

same here i just registered with the free one it says you have to sign up entertainment pass then it asks for card details???

help

This message was authored by ozsat This message was authored by: ozsat

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

I created a 'free' account on the Discovery+ website.

Then on the SkyQ box I scanned the QR code and followed the prompts on by 'phone.

All working fine on SkyQ and the website shows my account is linked to Sky.

================================================
SkyQ Silver bundle (V2 2TB with UHD/HDR + two minis) in Sky region #71 (Oxford) using VirginMedia Gig1 Fibre (1.2Gbps/100Mbps).

where is the qr code .. 🤪

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@whydoihavesky wrote:

where is the qr code .. 🤪

The QR code is just a link to https://www.sky.com/discoveryplusactivate 

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2

thanks i just tried that link

Screenshot_20201119-150836_Firefox.jpg

This message was authored by Kevin+Tips This message was authored by: Kevin+Tips

Just timing out now so must be a huge demand grrrrr

This message was authored by Levi93 This message was authored by: Levi93

Can't get discovery plus 

This message was authored by Morgan+McDonnell This message was authored by: Morgan+McDonnell

@Kevin+Tips wrote:

Just timing out now so must be a huge demand grrrrr

For a freebie?  Who'd have thought it? 😂😂😂

do you

have to sign up for the entertainment one ?

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion