Discussion topic: Find Sky devialet controller

This message was authored by SteveWo1970 This message was authored by: SteveWo1970

Find Sky devialet controller

I know you can find the remote control with Sky Q  by pressing the front of the box, but is there a similar feature with the Sky soundbox (devialet) ?

Best Answers
This message was authored by Sally_Sparrow This message was authored by: Sally_Sparrow Answer

Re: Find Sky devialet controller

All Replies

This message was authored by Sally_Sparrow This message was authored by: Sally_Sparrow Answer

@SteveWo1970 

No. 

SteveWo1970
Topic Author
This message was authored by SteveWo1970 This message was authored by: SteveWo1970

lol fair enough

This message was authored by best+of+the+best This message was authored by: best+of+the+best

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@SteveWo1970 wrote:

lol fair enough

Hi @SteveWo1970 the other option if you can't find your Sky Soundbox remote 

Is to connect a Firetvstick to your tv and use the FireTv remote to operate the Sky Soundbox 

I rarely use the original Sky Soundbox remote as the Firetvstick allows me to use it to turn the Sky Soundbox off something the Sky Q remote fails to do 

Apologies if you don't have a Firetvstick 

Screenshot_20231216-132723_Amazon Alexa.jpg

SteveWo1970
Topic Author

Cheers for the info. We managed to find the controller

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion