Discussion topic: Discovery prob MYSKY_2306 error

This message was authored by Roborobo This message was authored by: Roborobo

Discovery prob MYSKY_2306 error

Hi, been trying to access discovery through sky.

Discovery plus free account works, when I use the skyQ "get discovery" keep getting MYSKY_2306 error.

All Replies

Roborobo
Topic Author

Re: Discovery prob MYSKY_2306 error

1091FB6B-663C-4E1A-B236-53BC27D38DAC.jpeg

This message was authored by lorraine1985 This message was authored by: lorraine1985

Sky have been aware of this error for months (numerous threads on here about it) and other than a pathetic template reply of "we're aware of this issue and are working on a fix" have done absolutely zero to remedy it.

There must be thousands of customers affected by it and that number grows daily as more people fall for the constant adverts for a servics Sky no they are incapable of providing.

This message was authored by best+of+the+best This message was authored by: best+of+the+best

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@lorraine1985 wrote:

Sky have been aware of this error for months (numerous threads on here about it) and other than a pathetic template reply of "we're aware of this issue and are working on a fix" have done absolutely zero to remedy it.

There must be thousands of customers affected by it and that number grows daily as more people fall for the constant adverts for a servics Sky no they are incapable of providing.

Fair comment @lorraine1985 I'm on my 3rd free 12 month subscription and had no issues with the Discovery Plus app on my Sky Q box or any other devices

Each too their own I guess

Roborobo
Topic Author

Been trying to get this sorted for over a month.

Received a new uhd box today, guess what - exactly the same outcome, MYSKY_2306 error when confirm pressed on activate screen.

Sky don't know why ?

Have updated software/reactivated card/reset app/unplugged box/etc

STILL THE SAME.

Could be grounds to cancel contract, as can't deliver what they promised, and I have been with sky for nearly 10 years,

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion