Discussion topic: Catch up

This message was authored by W41KER This message was authored by: W41KER

Catch up

I signed up to sky signature, but it only allows me to watch live programs, although I should be able to watch on demand on certain channels and box sets. I have tried to watch box sets on channels I definitely should be able to get, but it comes up with an upgrade message. I have tried switching the box off and on again but it didn't help. Any other people I've seen with this problem have had it resolved within a private chat so I can't see what they did to fix it. Can anyone help?

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Catch up

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@W41KER 
Do you have the HD add on? If not please try changing the default download preference from HD to SD in
Main Menu > Settings > Setup > Preferences

If you do have the HD add on or the above does not fix the issue post again on this thread so we can potentially escalate your post to Sky. Sky will then try to refresh the viewing card which sometimes needs a couple of attempts. This link explains https://www.sky.com/help/articles/call-to-upgrade-downloading-on-demand#q-help-articles 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Tom-W19 This message was authored by: Tom-W19

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi W41KER

I have escalated your post to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this.

Just look out for the blue bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

Thanks
Tom
This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Posted by a Sky employee

Update:

Spoke with @W41KER and resolved download issue.

Thanks again for the escalation have a great evening 🙂

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion