Discussion topic: Catch up only working for previous week

This message was authored by Polyanna This message was authored by: Polyanna

Catch up only working for previous week

Can only watch catch up for previous week,nothing more. Tried rebooting,turning off etc. If I am lucky sometimes it works if I watch a recording for a while and then go to catch up to get everything.Really like BBC  archive items and this is not always possible.Any suggestions. All apps work

All Replies

This message was authored by nolte This message was authored by: nolte

Re: Catch up only working for previous week

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Could you give example of some specific programmes that you can only access on catch uupfor the last week.

---------
ROI sky Q Customer

Polyanna
Topic Author

Catch up works for all channels but only only shows options for Monday through Sunday.Previously it just showed all tv channels showing programmes going back for months.Also all sky channels were shown with historical programmes.

This message was authored by Chodley This message was authored by: Chodley

That's all I have for "by day" and I'm sure it's been like that as long as I can remember. But stuff like box sets (BBC) or Collections (ITV) has much more of course

Polyanna
Topic Author

This is what I had 

@Polyanna wrote:

Can only watch catch up for previous week,nothing more. Tried rebooting,turning off etc. If I am lucky sometimes it works if I watch a recording for a while and then go to catch up to get everything.Really like BBC  archive items and this is not always possible.Any suggestions. All apps work

• 1000004701.jpg

This message was authored by nigea99 This message was authored by: nigea99

@Polyanna wrote:

hi @Polyanna 

Catch up does only show a very limited period - although for some programmes it may allow you to see older episodes as well as any shown in the last few days

If you want to go back further you should use the On Demand section.

Alternatively for specific shows use the Voice or manual search

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion